[pianotech] Action Ratios

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Thu Jan 14 21:00:07 MST 2010

John, apparently I'm just as dense as Jason, because I don't think it was
clear either. I would guess that profile means the arc described by the
curved surface of the contacting parts, but that's just a guess. Is this
correct? Or is it the part itself?

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____