[pianotech] bang spoons at bears

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Jan 15 06:09:17 MST 2010

Well of course I took the action out!  What kind of fool doesn't?  [?]

I think I learned that on one of my first CA jobs.

William (the conquerer) R. Monroe

I think I need to invest in a holocaust cloak or something.  Maybe those who
carry flame suits might extend their lines to include these?

It's too early.  Where's my coffee?