[pianotech] Action Geometry [was Action Ratios Recap]

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 15 15:21:39 MST 2010

To Nick and John:

My compliments to both of you for your fine use of language as well as the
benefit of the knowledge imparted to us.

For too many, language and words are a lost art, with no awareness of the
pleasure that a delicious phrase can bring as it rolls off the tongue, or
the repartee of the exchange between two friendly adversaries.  Clearly,
neither of you have forgotten.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Will Truitt