[pianotech] age-old question of what to charge for almost nothing

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jan 15 16:44:39 MST 2010

I have no problem charging for my services (as I'm sure some of my customers
would tell you!).  Once in awhile you give something back.  At the end of it
all I'm not going to be reminiscing about that time I was man enough to
charge Mrs. O'leary $75.00 to rescue her pencil.  But I might be thinking
about the times I did something nice for someone.  Whichever way you decide
to handle it, it's not really all that important in the whole scheme of
things.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com