[pianotech] age-old question of what to charge for almost nothing

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 15 19:06:15 MST 2010

You mean you're not a mind reader?

I admit that I type very quickly not always checking correct spelling as I
should or, checking and missing it and sometimes I do not articulate
properly.  I get so many emails from customers and other places that
sometimes I just fire the ones off in here to be done with it. :)

I was refering to the paragraph above in my other email where I talked about
getting caught charging a good client one price and a new client another
price.  That's what I mean saying "Not true as per above."  Along with, not
charging, equals lost income.  Dat's alllllll.  Over n out.

Jer