[pianotech] personal question- where did you learn PT?

keykat88 at aol.com keykat88 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 10:37:50 MST 2010

Greetings,

         Since 1976 I was a machine designer; on the drawing board and in
later years we designed using AutoCad. In 2002, I learned basic piano
tuning/repairs from the University of Western Ontario. I still read piano
technology and related books and do web searches as well . Regional PTG conventions
have very helpful classes. Also I've played the piano since I could walk.
Follow your heart.

Julia
PA, USA

In a message dated 1/14/2010 11:39:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,