[pianotech] [Bulk] age-old question of what to charge for almost nothing

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 16 15:10:56 MST 2010

Well there you go...you charge either way.   I'd call her reg tech, If you know him/her and let them do it for nothing.

David Ilvedson
Pacifica, CA

On Jan 16, 2010, at 1:47 PM, "David Nereson" <da88ve at gmail.com> wrote:

I offered to do that but she says she was so technically or mechanically challenged that she didn't want to risk it.
  --David Nereson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norm Barrett" <barr8345 at bellsouth.net>