[pianotech] Return visit

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 14:01:50 MST 2010

http://www.ptg.org/resources-pianoOwners-humidity.php

That will give her humidity info.   DamppChaser might info.
I take she doesn't have a DamppChaser?

Obviously, you've been listening to the back and forth on the pencil...
It is almost 3 months since last tuning.   She should be on a Bi-Annual Service...offer her a discounted price for twice a year service.   She needs a Dampp Chaser...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044