[pianotech] Hammer pre-file jig

jiimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:04:06 MST 2010

While we're on the subject, I came up with this pre-filing jig. It
allows me to use a random orbit sander, using velcro backed pads
120-220g and Abralon to whatever finish grit I decide to go
to....hammers stay nice and steady, even on the ends.

Jim I
grandpianosolutions.com  <grandpianosolutions.com>