[pianotech] Strings made to measure

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 16:36:08 MST 2010

David,

Thanks for the response.  I certainly expect that stringmakers can do as
you say, but I just received a set of strings that's only going to work
if they get shorter as I pull them up to pitch.  Not sure yet how the
maker and I are going to resolve this, we're still talking.  Who do you
find easiest to communicate with regarding length and stretch?

thanks

Mike