[pianotech] Private Strings made to measure

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Jan 19 19:09:07 MST 2010

Shhhh. Act natural, Tell no one...

Just for the record, I've used Hellerbass for years now and really like them (I know, they're NOT American...) Very few problems, prompt, and if there was a problem THEY paid, no questions asked! Gregor Heller is simply wonderful to work with. Seems like I always get shot down when I mention him. Ari Isaac's new generation of bass strings are my first choice right now though.

Jim Busby