[pianotech] Was - No tuning needed also - Maybe new car needed!

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Jan 19 22:31:38 MST 2010

John Formsma wrote:
> My 1999 Honda Accord has over 324,000 miles on it. Using some oil, but
> still going OK. I'm hoping to get 400,000.
>
> --
> JF
My 1998 Mercury Mountaineer has over 185,000 miles on IT. Using NO oil
and still going strong. AND can't afford a NEW anything.

Plus, I have to carry nearly - double - what everyone else needs - extra
player piano supplies for on the spot fixes

DH

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years