[pianotech] Tuner's marks/cards

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 20 12:01:50 MST 2010

"The best thing I ever saw written inside a piano—with a giant Sharpie—were the words, scrawled all over the keybed; “I love you! I love you! I love you!” Some kind of interesting story behind that one!?!"

Obviously a note for the tuner.
I also see Peter Wolford's name in many pianos.   He used a Sharpie... '-[   I don't see any need for marks in pianos.   That being said I do find my own marks from long ago in pianos when I was a more impressionable lad...I've seen many pianos at my school with chalk marks...hard to read but very easy to erase...'-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044