[pianotech] Yammy GH1

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:52:17 MST 2010

It's also much lighter than the vastly superior, but same sized G1.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

From: davidlovepianos at comcast.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:05:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Yammy GH1

What do you mean by good?  It’s the scaling which is
the problem.  Since the scaling the same on all models that’s what
you are stuck with.  I don’t think there’s anything
particularly wrong with the manufacturing.  It’s  the design
that sucks.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com