[pianotech] Renotching-Repinning-Reusing Bridges in rebuild

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 07:56:34 MST 2010

Which reminds me, in a book I'm reading by Richard Muller, "Physics for
Future Presidents" (a great read by the way), the author cites a quote in
the introduction often erroneously attributed to Mark Twain (ironically),

"The trouble with most folks isn't their ignorance.  It's knowin' so many
things that ain't so".

The quote, btw, actually belongs to Josh Billings, a nineteenth-century
humorist as the author points out.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

We all live in the same physical world, man, and physics
doesn't work any differently for one of us than for the other.
Ron N