[pianotech] Yammy GH1

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:34:12 MST 2010

Just as the Volkswagen beetle became a sensation because it was so affordable and economical, spinets came along to fill the need for an affordable piano. Neither the Beetle nor the spinet were touted as being the equals of their higher end offerings, they more than satisfied the public's desire for something affordable.

Most products on the market, pianos included, include "a wide variety of styles and choices to fit every budget". But the old adage remains true today; you get what you pay for. (Well, in most cases.)
Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"