[pianotech] everett uprights

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 18:16:04 MST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Brittney Kirk
<bkirk at summerhaysmusic.com>wrote:

>  Is there a standard size of allen wrench to unlock the back of Everettuprights?

In my vain attempt to lighten my load by carrying fewer screwdrivers I
bought one of those Craftsman multi-bit screwdrivers with one handle, it has
slotted, phillips, torx and allen bits about 30 in all but to my chagrin the
largest allen bit wasn't big enough, I had to use my trusty flat blade
screwdriver!
Go Figure!

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404