[pianotech] Brambach Action - was Odd wippen

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Jan 25 17:13:13 MST 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, yes, possibly, but I would strongly discourage anyone from
putting that kind of money in this piano.  Even with a totally new action,
it still wouldn't come close to what that money would get you new.  Bad
investment, IMO.  Unless it were an exception and the owner wanted to invest
for sentimental reasons - which it's not.

William R. Monroe