[pianotech] Brambach Action - was Odd wippen

Denise Rachel pp-ff at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 12:39:18 MST 2010

Hey guys,

Has anyone read the post I put up   ?     It's pretty interesting  --
I believe I was the first to chime in on this thread.

I am going through this identical problem right now.  It is not the
whippen that is the problem.  Replacements are available
that match in all the right places.  (ends of jack and centers).  The
problem is getting a hammer shank assembly that will work.
I believe that I have that one figured out, too, with a modification
of the hammer rail.  I will do that modification on #88 just to prove
it will work before I do the rest of the action.

If it works,  I will have 88 unbroken replacements for you   . . .  .
William . . . . and you may as well take all the shanks, too.

Hope it works  --

Denise