[pianotech] Turnaround Times

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Wed Jan 27 11:56:40 MST 2010

Thanks Wim, Jer and Steven.  My business, only 5 years old now, has grown
very rapidly and unexpectedly in the past couple of years, which is a good
problem.  But I find I¹m not very good about managing my time and tasks, and
I¹m still learning how long things really take, so I¹m overbooking.  I will
certainly be working to incorporate your suggestions into my day-to-day
management and schedule, because I don¹t at all like feeling pressured,
especially since I truly enjoy the work when I can take my time and do a
really good job.

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC
(202) 667-3136