[pianotech] actions

jere fryett jerefryett at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:58:30 MST 2010

From: pianotune05 at hotmail.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:55:33 -0800
Subject: [pianotech] actions

Hey everyone,
Thanks so much for the help. Between you and my wife's good vision I think I'll have this action out of here by tomorrow and my check in its place. :-)

While we're on the subject of actions.  I received a call yesterday from a lady who wants a piano tuned, an old upright Philadelphia & Co.  She described the action or plate as being in the back?  some sort of harp I believe she mentioned.  Is this the piano with the metal back posts?
Marshall

Marshall,

Some people refer to the plate as the harp.
Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
215-510-9400