[pianotech] Earl Wild and his choise of pianos

Thomas Martin flibberti.gibbet at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 21:45:01 MST 2010

Hello all,  I don't normally post to the list but, I think I can clear this up for you...  I wrote to Michael Rolland David in 2008 and requested an autographed photo and this email is a response Mr Davis sent me when I asked him why he Usually played Baldwins... .  I don't think he'd mind me sharing it with the piano tech list...
Thomas M