[pianotech] Multi-tool

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 15:15:15 MST 2010

I bought a rebuilt Rockwell sonic-crafter.  I haven't used it much yet . I tried to use for cutting off shank ends but really too much vibration. I am disappointed that there not more types of aggressive wood cutting attachments or at least I haven't found them yet. I suspect I'll find the niche for it.
 Jon, How long did it take to free the block from the case? a minute or 2?
  Dale