[pianotech] piano plane

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Jan 30 19:48:10 MST 2010

Yes, they are rather unique, but my question is why it's a "Piano Plane" as
opposed to any other name under the sun.  It appears to be primarily for use
on a shooting board, but also, since it has two points to grasp, it should
presumably be able to be used on a secured workpiece as well.  But, why
"piano plane?"

William R. Monroe