[pianotech] Schimmel- strings breaking

RonLindquist rrlindquist at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 31 08:51:04 MST 2010

Greg,   I   had   a upright Schimmel   that was about three years old
and had the same thing happen but above  middle C.  Had been tuning
this instrument since it was new.    I have other pianos where a
batch of string was bad and the Manufacturer had me re string all of
that size wire.
We have a dealer in central Wisconsin that seems to not believe
me  and I have not worked on the piano since.
Ron