[pianotech] Tool Case

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Sun Jul 18 16:34:39 MDT 2010

Hi, Jon.  Which pallets did you order?  The same that come with it (do you
have a stock number for them)?  How do you go about deciding which pallets
might work best?  Trial and error?  I'm just getting into using my first two
pallets in a soft case I bought a while back from Schaff (I think), and
realizing pallets are the best way to keep tools organized.  Shuffling
through loose tools just doesn't cut it!  Not to mention damage to cutting
edges, handles, etc.

Thanks for any pallet advice.  I have a couple other hard-shell cases I'd
like them for, too.

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC
(202) 667-3136