[pianotech] Reamers for sale

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 06:26:04 MDT 2010

Well, I guess I've always been a stickler for units - but they really
do facilitate intelligent technical conversation.

So now we have "inches in thousandths", "millimeters in hundredths"
and Robin, being the kind generous lad he is, provided conversions
(although you might not want to trust his conversion for "485", but no
units.

My wife is in Chicago for several days doing contract medical
reporting at ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) for several
days (tumors and other yucky-icky things). I wonder how far she would
get if she wrote: "Clinical trials resulted in reduced subtricular
tumor growth from an average of 16 to less than 13. But when doses of
983 benzochloroethylbromine were administered for a duration of 3 and
at intervals of 2, growth was further reduced by 3.5."

Units, units, units!   ;-)

Terry Farrell