[pianotech] Unknown Old Upright Mfr

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jun 8 09:25:37 MDT 2010

I serviced an old upright yesterday that was stripped/refinished (outside
surfaces only) that no longer has a manufacturer name located anywhere on it
(that I could locate, anyhow.)  It's definitely an early 20th century model.

I'm sure I have seen this "style" of serial number before, but I don't
typically photograph the serNo, so I have nothing to compare it to.  I do
have a guess as to mfr, but if anyone can help out, it'd be appreciated.

Attached are photos of the serial number and the F1 hammer butt/flange (I'll
be replacing flanges and doing other necessary work soon). Butt/flange photo
provided in case the plate screwed into the butt is any help.

Thanks much,
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN