[pianotech] Lever position for hand

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 12:33:10 MDT 2010

I would say that mine is fairly close to picture #3 - closer to that
than #1, and much closer to #3 than #2. #2 seems hard for me to
imagine using. You say you tune left-handed - who's hand is that
pictured in #1?

Love that lever. Looks a lot like mine. In fact, I'd accuse you of
stealing my lever if I had not just used it on a piano.....  ;-)

Terry Farrell