[pianotech] re.:Bladeless fan

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jun 20 09:54:37 MDT 2010

Joseph Garrett wrote:
> I suspect you still get White Noise from the air movement, which would
> still interfer with good hearing.

That's one thing I was wondering about. You'll still hear the
thing, because it has an internal fan, and being smaller, the
internal fan will likely be noisier than a conventional fan. I
don't see how air movement through the ring will generate any
objectionable noise.

I don't intend to get one but it did strike me as interesting,
and something that shouldn't generate Doppler shifted echoes
while tuning.

Ron N