[pianotech] Low humidity ok ?

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Sun Jun 20 11:17:30 MDT 2010

Ron, I add this to elements for my intelligence. A lot of air movement in
forced air heating would dissipate my hypothetical "micro climat" around the
piano anyway.

Terry, the small external humidifier would still controlled by a humidistat
inside the piano.

Gerald, in your client's home, it is positive : is there forced air heating
outlet near? What are the minimum and maximum values in that house around
the year if not for the humidifier ?

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com