[pianotech] not for the feint of heart or anything else

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 01:08:48 MDT 2010

Gene

This sounds like a prank. Who was moving this piano? Where are the movers?

But if it is for real, and the customer is really panicked, I would reschedule my first two customers on Monday morning. But don't try to do this yourself, and I wouldn't use any mechanical tools. Call the local labor pool and hire five or six strong backs to help you pick up the piano.

Wim