[pianotech] not for the feint of heart or anything else

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 06:21:45 MDT 2010

AH... I guess a dolly is a different beast then a piano truck (which was my assumption).

Then, all bets are off. :-)

Marcel

From: mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:18:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [pianotech] not for the feint of heart or anything else

It fell off a dolly - a moving dolly I presume - the little square dolly that you set the piano up on its side with for moving. That's my assumption here. I agree with you that you'd really have to have a jumpy piano to hop off a stage truck and end up up-side-down!
Terry Farrell
On Jun 21, 2010, at 6:54 AM, Marcel Carey wrote:Unless the piano fell off a stage, it is nearly impossible for it to have flipped upside down. Just think about this for a little while. I can see it breaking a leg and/or the lyre, but for it to flip upside down... Seems like a prank call to me.
Marcel

Découvrez comment échanger avec vos vrais amis. Découvrez comment!