[pianotech] piano comments

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 21 18:46:11 MDT 2010

I'd appreciate responses to this. I'm not enough of a pianist to make a
truly critical response to this gentleman.

I have an opportunity to buy a Feurich baby grand piano (Model 173,
manufactured in Langlau WG) Here's the deal, the piano was purchased from a
River Oaks homeowner in 1990s for $28K -- she says it is appraised for $48K
-- will take my offer of $5K. I looked on the Internet and found others
priced basically from $28K-$39K.

Les bartlett