[pianotech] Desperate measures!!!

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 24 08:24:55 MDT 2010

My experience with petroleum based solvents is that they break down the wood fibers.  WD-40, whatever.  If Brakleen evaporates quickly, then maybe ok.  Any oil residue will insure that at some point replacement will be inevitable.
    My $.10 (ahead of inflation)
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego (wishin' I was in 'Vegas)