[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 21:58:19 MDT 2010

I raised mine by $20 a month ago.  I never marked my prices by my
competition.  Far to many techs don't raise prices often enough and far too
many have much lower quality than many of us do.  I charge more for that
alone.  They can charge what they want.  If they wish to charge $50 less,
fine by me, I raise my quality and beat them every time.  I'm still booked
solid through September 22 as of today.