[pianotech] Vegas

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Mon Jun 28 23:12:12 MDT 2010

Hello all,

I am having a wonderful time at the convention and my parter and I love
Vegas. We saw LOVE by Le Cirque du Soleil and we were moved, excited,
fascinated amazed...... best show I ever saw.

I had fantastic classes, my interest this year was action geometry and
damper, and I have learned SO MUCH!

The exhibition is full of learning and meeting people opportunities. All
those pianos to play!

A week in Vegas certainly requires a big budget to enjoy at fullest. We
learned a jew games and we will try to hit some jackpot before we leave. If
we don't, anyway, what we see we will never forget and what I learn will
bring much profit.

Be well,

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com