[pianotech] Tuning with distractions

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 08:33:39 MST 2010

Yikes! I guess I was lucky with just my one curser. Well, actually, I
have one more story to tell about tuning in an old folks home, but I
think the list administrators would slap my patties if I described
exactly what happened. Let's  just say that no one touched or hurt me,
but I sure could have gotten through the day without the old guy
walking up to me and doing what he did.....  :-(

Terry Farrell