[pianotech] String Breakage

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 13:59:30 MST 2010

True, but not the point I was making which was only that there is the
theoretical minor 3rd above pitch where tension breakage points reach toward
100%. Generally, it's not even close to that when the string breaks due to
other  mechanical issues such as friction and bearing angles.

In a message dated 3/2/2010 2:28:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,