[pianotech] Center Pin Zapper

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Tue Mar 2 15:09:57 MST 2010

I've heard other claims that the results can sometimes be permanent, or
at least long-term. Maybe the ironing effect of the heat reconfigures
the bushing fibers in some cases, but not others?  I'll experiment and
see what kind of results I get - it's not a complicated or expensive
device to build. Thanks for the information!