[pianotech] 1968 Yamaha P2

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 18:44:28 MST 2010

Go to Yamaha's website and you can input the serial number and find out
easily.  Some of them are real crap and some are ok.  None are great.  Too
old for a Yamaha no matter how you slice it.  What are you buying it for?
To sell and make a profit?  Or to play?  I wouldn't buy it to sell and try
and make a profit. What are going to make, $250?  Hardly worth it.  If you
want to play it and it seems to sound ok then what can you get for $1000
these days.  Probably not much.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com