[pianotech] phone message help

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Mar 6 16:10:23 MST 2010

It kind of depends on the email program you are using. If the picture shows
up as an icon attachment in your email, you can probably right click on it
and  choose "Save As." from the drop down menu. Just save it to your
desktop, or wherever. Often you can do the same if it is the actual picture
and not just and icon.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____

Digital cameras usually come with a CD containing a program for processing
them on your computer, or you can probably download one.

I got these pictures with my phone.

Wim

Digital cameras usually come with a CD containing a program for processing
them on your computer, or you can probably download one.

David Love

 <http://www.davidlovepianos.com/> www.davidlovepianos.com