[pianotech] phone message help

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 16:15:55 MST 2010

Hi, Wim:
    If you have a direct connection to your computer from the phone, ie., a wire/cable, import them into your computer.  If you don't have a direct connection, you have to send them by email.  Open your email, and import the pics.  I usually put them into the "My Pictures" file folder.  Then, when you want to send them to the list, write your email, and use the "Attach" button on your browser.  Click on that, and go to the folder where you put the pictures (My Pictures).  Click on one of the pictures and then "OK".  If you press the Shift button you can click on more pictures so that they are included as a group, then press "OK".  (Hint: that saves some time).  Once you've included all the pictures (they'll show at the bottom of the page), then press "SEND".    Done.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

Digital cameras usually come with a CD containing a program for processing them on your computer, or you can probably download one.
I got these pictures with my phone.

Wim