[pianotech] liability insurance

David Pritchard david at davidpritchard.com
Tue Mar 9 18:14:08 MST 2010

I have $1,000,000 business liability insurance with State Farm.  The ONLY reason I have it is because the LDS Church requires it for anyone to set foot on any of their property.  In fact, they pay for it.  They offered to add about $5 per tuning to my normal rate for each of the 50 or so pianos I do for them to cover the $225 annual premium for the insurance.

David Pritchard
Scottsbluff, Nebraska

Music for Media • Mobile Recording
http://www.davidpritchard.com