[pianotech] Premium service

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 11:44:45 MST 2010

I heard a technician claim that dirt attracted (or retained) moisture, so it should be cleaned up from where ever.

Does it?  I dunno--but I wonder about those soundboards that have the layer of gunk stuck to the finish.  Personally, I like clean pianos and my customers seemed to be concerned about it.  Good match, I guess.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois