[pianotech] Premium Service

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Mar 10 14:09:21 MST 2010

Yes, as a matter of course.  This is what is most often necessary.  We're
not talking about polishing tuning pin heads here.  Periodically I see
pianos that are ugly.  They need a lot of work (read: rebuild) but that's
not going to happen for whatever reason.  However, the customer may decide
(against my best suggestions) to have some remedial work done to make the
old girl play a bit better.  Often times, this means cleaning as you go.
Sometimes it means spending an hour or so just cleaning - then we get to the
work.

William R. Monroe