[pianotech] liability

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 16:54:19 MST 2010

So I got a quote for basic liability from the PLC, recommended by PTG.   Should I be looking around for a better price or is their deal with PTG make it about the best deal?

David Ilvedson, RPT

When I was still buying this insurance back in St. Louis, I had a friend of mine with whom I had my other insurance, look over the policy, and he told me it is very good, and specific for our industry.

Wim

So I got a quote for basic liability from the PLC, recommended by PTG.   Should I be looking around for a better price or is their deal with PTG make it about the best deal?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044