[pianotech] liability

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 18:30:31 MST 2010

Liberty NW is the new carrier, they switched names a couple years back .  I’ve carried insurance for a long time now.  It’s just not that expensive and with pianos in my shop and in transport, putting dollies on school pianos etc., etc., it’s one more thing not to have to think about.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com