[pianotech] undercover install ideas?

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:54:02 MST 2010

Hi Ron, I've tried the velcro and had too many call backs for cloth that fell. Nowdays I just use a stapler and staple the fabric all around, trying to leave an more or less easy access for future service. I use "stretchy" black fabric so I can always access for future pad replacement. I find this much faster to install even if I have to remove a few staples here and there and staple things back together once a year.

marcel