[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 14 15:25:55 MDT 2010

I can almost match you for weight, but I am almost 5'8", so I should
lose some weight, or grow.
That is good mileage for a comfortable car.
You can't beat comfort, not to mention safety. I just feel safer in a
larger vehicle.
Remember it is not how safe your driving is, it is the other guy.
When I drove to the Anaheim convention, took about 65 hours driving
and I averaged 27 mpg, in Dodge Grand Caravan.
I just got a 2010 Dodge Journey, and I think I will be over 30 mpg, if
I go to Vegas.
It is considered one of the safest vehicles as well.
I haven't got it fitted out yet, for what I am going to carry to do
jobs. I used to carry too much.
The actual cost for gas is not that much, when you take the cost of
the vehicle, comfort, safety etc into consideration.
People put too much emphasis on economy.
Just my take.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.